This week I have taken part in Search Engine Strategies 2006 Italy event. It was very exciting. I have met a lot of interesting people. One of these is Steve Olechowski co-founder of Feedburner. I have also talked to him for a podcast I will publish on Motoricerca.net.
Thank You Steve.
Link: My SES IT 2006 photos on Flickr album.
See You in Milan next week for a great international search engine event: SES 2006 Italy.
Everyday life is blogging. Globally.
* Technorati now tracks over 35.3 Million blogs
* The blogosphere is doubling in size every 6 months
* It is now over 60 times bigger than it was 3 years ago
* On average, a new weblog is created every second of every day
* 19.4 million bloggers (55%) are still posting 3 months after their blogs are created
* Technorati tracks about 1.2 Million new blog posts each day, about 50,000 per hour
[via Sifry's Alert]
I don’t trust Financial Times article about Italy and Euro. Italians are not against European Union. Yesterday, today and tomorrow. Nobody should bet against Italy today.
Link: Prodi’s lamentable poll is bad news for the euro.
I am one of them :(
Fast-forward to Italy 2006, and the image of the precocious apprentice has been replaced by a humbler figure: the underemployed 30-something despondent about the present, let alone the future.
Link: A special TIME Mag article about Italy.
Nice short lists of the best Web 2.0 sites.
Link: Web 2.0 Awards.