From midnight for 24 hours my book will be a Kindle Special Deal on Amazon.it. Comunicare con Twitter will be offered with a special price of 99 cent (!) Is that a deal?! I think so. Paper book price is 24,90 euro and normal ebook price is 9,88 euro.
It’s in Italian and it’s about Twitter. If You are interested You cannot miss it.
Comunicare con Twitter for Kindle
“Today we’re going to talk about Twitter,” Sanchez began on a recent afternoon, quieting the room. The students ranged in age from early 20s to mid-50s
via Teaching Twitter in Havana | GlobalPost.
Quotes by famous characters of the big screen.
I am working on an Italian Twtter book during these days so…
Corporate Twitter (cartoon).
And if youve survived bad press, you can survive a few hours of bad social media. Thats the thing about Twitter. Its so immediate that its not lasting
via Vancouvers Twitter Lesson – The Conversation – Harvard Business Review.
Good tips for journalists using Twitter from Media Shift.
1) Think before you tweet — you can’t delete an indiscreet tweet! (Well, you can, but it will survive in Twitter search for three months and it’s likely live on as cached copy somewhere.)
2) Think carefully about what you’re re-tweeting and acknowledge if it’s unsubstantiated.
3) Be an active twit: tweet daily if you want your followers to stick.
4) Determine your Twitter identity.
5) Be human; be honest; be open; be active.
6) Don’t lock your account if you want to use Twitter for reporting purposes — this fosters distrust.
7) Twitter is a community, not just a one-way conversation or broadcast channel — actively engage.
8) Check if your employer has a social media policy.
9) Be cautious when tweeting about your employer/workplace/colleagues.
10) Be a judicious follower — don’t be stingy but avoid following everyone as your list grows to avoid tweet bombardment.
11) If you quote a tweet, attribute it.
12) Expect your competitors to steal your leads if you tweet about them.
13) Don’t tweet while angry or drunk.
14) Avoid racist, sexist, bigoted and otherwise offensive tweets and never abuse a follower.
15) Scrutinize crowdsourced stories closely.
16) Find people to follow. Foster followers by pilfering the lists of other twits.
17) Twitter is a ‘time vampire’ (via @anne_brand) — you don’t need to keep track of all tweets, so dip in and out through the day.
18) Prevent information overload by using an application such as Tweetdeck.
19) Add applications to your Internet-enabled mobile device to allow live-tweeting on the road.
20) Add value to your tweets with links, Twitpic and other applications for audio and video.
I blogged about Twitter many times but I did not tell You I opened a Twitter account only for my english audience.
Twitter is a funny way to publish your opinions and what are You doing now in a very simple way.
You can follow me here.
Let Your Twitter account in the comments and I’ll follow You
Hitler is becoming crazy thanks to the latest Twitter’s down…
Thanks to Matt.