This post is for my Facebook friends. After thinking about it for a long time I decided I can live without Facebook s from january 2014 I will deactivate and delete my profile. If You are on Facebook, probably in this moment You think I am crazy. If You are not on Facebook, probably You think why such a big deal?
No, I am not crazy and neither this is a big deal. Anyway Facebook is the de facto way of keeping in touch for many people I know so that’s the reason of this writing.
If You live in Italy and we know each other, You know how to directly contact me and see each other. If You live in Italy and You know me but I probably don’t know You, You can continue to follow me. Both of You can use the following channels:
- Blog: this blog is in english but You can also read my Italian blog; both of them have a RSS feed You can subscribe (just add /feed/ at the end of the URL);
- Twitter: this channel is worth it for live event but I will try to use as a companion for my blog; I have two channel, one in english (lucaconti) ane one in Italian (pandemia): the latter is more updated than the former;
- IMDB: You can see my favourite movies;
- Goodreads: You can read my favourite books;
- Slideshare: this is more professional but You could find it interesting anyhow;
- LinkedIn: not a lots of update but if we know each other please add me.
- Facebook page: I could continue to use my profile page for professional use, I don’t know yet.
Even without Facebook we can keep in touch, right? I think and I hope so.
All my international friends will receive a private message for some more news. I can’t see You as much as I would so You deserve a special treatment. Thank You all!
For any troubles, You can use this private form: